Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Would you love me on a bus

21 Questions.. Huge song when 50 was in his prime! He's garbage now (talk about a fall from grace) but that's not the focus of this post. 

I wanted to know from the ladies especially, how much do you 'love' your significant other. Does that 'love' extend past his financial status? It's easy to be content with someone if you feel comfortable but if he too fell from grace or was having some hard times financially would that change how you feel about him? If he had to sell his car or lost his job would you stay with him? Would the discomfort be enough for you to leave him or would you endure for love? And to what extent. Some women wouldn't even give a guy the time of day if he didn't have a car or is financially well off. Is that right? Can that be justified? 

I decided to not make any comment of my own on this one, just throwing out some questions to you ladies. I want to hear from you!!! 

Nate Dogg (RIP) in the chorus sad it best "Girl, its easy too love me now, would you love me if I was down and out, would you still have love for me, girl..."

Well would you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment