Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

#FriendZone



How do I tell her?
How do I express my feelings?
I don't want to complicate things
Things are already so complicated as they are now
We're just friends
And good friends at that
When she's been hurt, I was there, I felt her pain
I comforted her, advised her, helped cheer her up

But my care and love for her extends deeper than friendship
I know it is because for a while she's been all that's on my mind
I hold myself back from messaging her to ask her what she's doing
I get jealous when she sees other guys
I dream about her lips, the feeling of a first kiss
Sigh who am I kidding
My thoughts are crazy
I shouldn't cross the line
She probably most likely doesn't even see me that way

But we've been good friends since we met
Every secret she's told me I kept
She trusts me, I trust her
I admire her
Intelligent and beautiful
Strong and womanly
I love her creativity
Would do anything to make her happy, to help her grow, to help her succeed
But we're just friends
And we will never be together....

No comments:

Post a Comment